Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Throwback Thursday challenge Entry & tip Tuesday

Hello to another Tuesday. Its Thanksgiving week. I have alot to be thankful for.
Getting diagnosed with RA I am glad that i found out that i had it early. We can treat it and hopefully be pain free. Wonderful family, good friends and great hobbies.

I did a card for Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge. It was a old school challenge. It did not use a cricut.
We had to make it a thank you card.
Paper is by Paper company, My Minds Eye and DCWV. Bling by Recollections.
Stamped image by Stampendous, sentiment by Wordsworth. rub-ons from my stash. Colored image with crayola markers. Distress ink is by Tim Holtz.

Tip for today.
When doing cards, make sure to supply easy supplies, Like Stickers, rub-ons and the like.
You never know when you can make a quick card.

Example:


Well thats all for today: Thanks for hanging out with me today.
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment