Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Hello & tip Tuesday

Hello there. Here it is another Tuesday. It seems that the days are flying away.

I still have my cold, but not letting it get me down. I found some mojo so things are getting done.

I did this card at work. I had these snowman stamps already, all i had to do is color the images.
All paper is by DCWV. This stack is called Christmas Stack. I love the papers in it. So good for holiday cards. The snowman are a stamp from Stampin Up . I embossed paper with a Tim Holtz sheet music embossing folder. I love it. so useful.

It did a challenge for the clean and simple challenge at Splitcoast. only thing is that i didn't do any stamping on it. I didn't have the right stamp at work to finish it. I used a Martha Stewart French Scrolls punch on the polka dot paper.

TIP: Always stamp more than one image in one sitting, you never know when you might need it for a later card.  Example:

This house mouse image i stamped multiples of when i was laid up and had them colored. All i had to do is make cards with them.

Well Thanks for hanging out with me today.
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects Tanya. I really love your snowmen card.

    Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete