Saturday, November 13, 2010

More Christmas cards

Hello all. I seem to have a cold. Its been spreading thru work. I have done some more Christmas cards.
I like using House Mouse stamps. I colored him with my prisma colored pencils.  using DCWV paper. I seem to be stuck on Kraft paper lately. But its so use able.

I love the new winter stack from DCWV. Its got some really neat paper. I picked up some super cute rub-ons from Michael's the other day. This snowman is super cute.In my fave color... Blue!

I hoping to do more cards soon, i have some challenge cards to do and finish this months birthday cards.

thanks for hanging out with me.
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Christmas projects. Your snowman is adorable and I love that winter designer paper.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete