Monday, November 1, 2010

New CAS challenge card.

Happy Monday all.
I saw the challenge on CAS on splitcoast stampers early this morning. You had to do a sympathy card.
I had to do this challenge. I used the maple leaf from Hero Arts. I really like this stamp for different cards. I colored the leaves with the crayola markers i have at work. I really need to color with my copics. I did some faux stitching with a black glaze pen. The letters are from K and Company.

I also did a card for My pink Stamper's think pink week. She really inspired me to make this fun little card.

The layer was some pattern paper i got from my local stamp store.  I also used some paper company pattern paper around the circle. The hedgehog is from Hampton Arts. I had to color her pink. The chipboard circles are from making memories. The sentiment is from MY Pink Stamper-Super Sweet Occasions.

I had time during my lunch today to do a really quick card for Fall.


I used Kraft card stock to use as my base. I distress a strip of orange card stock to go in the middle. I used a embossed scrap from my stash. I kept alot of Thomas Kincade photos from a calender that i had. The photos make really easy cards. Looks like a step into time , doesn't it?

Well thanks for hanging out with me today.
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment