Thursday, November 29, 2012

WarmWinterWishes

Hello all. I guess i have to face the fact that its early winter here in NY. We have about three inches on the ground. I am so not ready for Winter. At least my meds are constant and i don't have to worry that the cold would really bother me.

I have been doing alot of winter/christmas cards at work during break and lunch.
I haven't got a lot of ones ready to send to friends yet.

It did this one a few days ago. I kinda wanted this guy to hold the sign but couldn't see how it would look right. I love the winter wishes set i got . Its by Fiskars. Its a fun set.
I had the background paper from The Paper Studio. You can't see in the pic, the scarf and boots are colored with glitter markers.

 Are you getting your cards done? I am hoping to get mine done soon. I know i have to do the presents for co-workers soon. I have to design the card for them. I am leaning towards using a House Mouse stamp for it. I  have a couple to choose from.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! That penguin is absolutely adorable. I'm with you, I don't know how you would have had it holding the sign, but what you came up with looks great! Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete