Saturday, November 17, 2012

Can't believe to me time flies.

Hello all. I can't believe that its almost Thanksgiving. That means i better get work on my Christmas cards for family and friends. I am still playing with designs. I tries this one.
I just got these chipboard stickers from Basic Grey. They were on sale! I forgot that JoAnns carries Basic Grey, they have at least two sets by them. They have the accessoires too. I thought that the Papers from My Minds eye and DCWV made this card.
This is a A2 sized card. The tree layer is 4 x 5 1/4 . i cut the snow 4 x 2 1/2 and rounded the top to make hills. stamped the snowman and colored his hat and arms. cut him out and put him on the hill. put the stickers in the upper left hand corner.
this is a fun card to make and super easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment