Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brrrrr

Well the title says it all. Its gotten to the low 30s at night. Just makes me go Brrrr......
I have really busy with my other hobby.
I don't know if i said it or not. I collect and show Model horses. Yes i play with Plastic horses LOL. This past weekend was our Regional show for Region 10. Two days of showing and hanging out with friends.
I must say that our region is one of the hardest regions to show in because everyone brings their A game. I keep telling myself that i am learning more and more by showing.
I got numerous ribbons, And Two Top Fives this weekend. One was in performance, doing my fave class: OF Games. My set-up is the rubber ducky ring toss. Everyone loves seeing those ducks. And my other was in Halter AR Other Pony, with my Pony resin called Edelweiss,
I was hoping to do more but the competition was really tough. I had a couple of people ask if i brought cards, I was so exicited to show i forgot to pack them. I will make some to put in with my show stuff next time.
Here is example of a class in a live model horse show. this was the last time i showed at Regionals.

I am hoping to get more horses qualified for Nationals. We will see.

Since it was really chilly outside i made a card saying that.
I made this before work this morning while i warmed up from coming in from my Jeep.
I have paper stashed at work. I just recently got this cute set from Fiskars. Its called Winter Wishes, As you can see the penquins are so cute.  I love to color the scarfs and clothing on them. I love the sentiment, i think i will be using it alot. I have to get my Xmas card samples for people at work setup. I am not leaving myself time. I want to do some that i can mass produce. research is in order,.

Well everyone keep warm, and try not to say Brrr......

No comments:

Post a Comment