Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy March!!

Well people it is March. Can we say i am happy it is here. This is my birthday month. I am apart of the Splitcoast stampers Brak group- Birthday Random act of Kindness. I have been getting birthday cards already. I feel so grateful that people would send me a birthday card. I hope to have a good birthday this year.

I made a card at break . what do you think?
i used black card stock to make the colors pop. The image is from Whipper Snapper. They have the most adorable stamps. I colored it with prismacolor colored pencils and gamsol. i love how the shading came out on the bunny. the pattern paper is from K & Company-their adhesive mat stack. I added adhesive metal dots from colorbox and a epoxy sticker from Heidi grace. I used my white gel pen to doodle around the outside of the card.

What do you think? should i do one like this to submit? i would love to know your thoughts on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment