Tuesday, March 13, 2012

From the gang

Hello all. I had a wonderful birthday over this past weekend. I got money from my father for my present. I went off to my local stamp store for some birthday gifting.  I picked up stamps of course. I got a birthday sentiments set from Stampendous. Really good sayings.
I got a unity stamp set. The newest set with the cowboy boots. I also got a Stamping Bella stamp. Its so cute. Showers huggabugg. I can't wait to get it inked.

The card i am showing today is made with Stamping Bella. I fell in love with this stamp. it can make so many cards with this image.  i used the spotlight teqnine. for this card. i really didn't have the right coloring medium at work to color this image. so using this teq. helped get this card done.

I used pattern paper by K & Company.  Stamps from Stamping Bella. Metal dots from Colorbox and Ribbon by Martha Stewart.
i colored my circle with prismacolor colored pencils.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment