Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thank you

I wanted to say Thank you to Mary @ Cardztv today. She showed the cards i sent for her coffee and cards episode. I am so glad you liked them Mary!!! I hope you all liked them too. I have offically started my christmas shopping. I got my mother one present and my nephew one. I still have more presents to buy.

here is a card i did last year at this time. I love using snowmen and flowers together. the colors mix so well. i have to get this stamp out to do more cards for winter.

I am thinking about have a contest. to see how many comments i can get , i love to hear about your thoughts on my cards. would you be interested? I have a couple of sets that i can use as prizes. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for hanging with me today.
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment