Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chilling and commissions

Hello all. I hope your holiday season is progressing pretty well.
I have been trying to do christmas shopping, Its alittle hard when i don't know what to buy.

I have been a small number of cards. I gave this one to my hairdresser when she gave me my cut. pattern paper by DCWV, The stamp set is from MFT- Baby its cold outside. I love doing paper piecing. My hairdresser thought it was pretty nice that i gave a handmade card.

I was asked before the weekend by one of my co-workers to make a card for him. I said sure, what kind? He said he wanted romantic birthday. It had to have the color blue with white. I think i did quite well with this one. I love the stickers from K & Company. these matched well with the color theme. i got to use my nesties for the mats for the flowers.  i used a glossy accents in white for the embellishment on the foil mat.   Well to make more cards. thanks for hanging with me.
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment