Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Peachy Card

Hi All. I am so proud of myself. Since being diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis i have not been being good to my body and spirit.  Since today was a really nice day today in Upstate New york. I told myself that i will start walking again. I did it!! I walked a half mile today. This is really good for a person about 7 months ago couldn't walk to the bathroom and back without pain. I walked 3/4s the way and then i got a cramp in my thigh. Lets say that smarted!! But i sucked it up and did ,my cool down laps. I listen to some great music.

I did a card to cheer myself up. I have had my Peachy Keen faces and i finally got some stamped. I found these really cool flowers from Hero arts that need centers. The faces fit perfectly. I want to put some clouds on it to finish it. The flowers are so cheery. makes me smile. I hope it makes you smile too.

cardsrock from Recollections, pattern paper from DCWV. Flower stamps from Hero Arts. Faces from Peachy Keen- Basic Paper Dolls Assortment.

Hopefully i can walk tommorrow. Its suppose to be really nice. I have a model horse show on Saturday that i am lloking forward to.
Thanks for Hanging out with me today.
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment