Monday, May 16, 2011

Mousey Birthday card

Hello all. Thanks for looking at my blog. I did some more walking. Boy does it feel good to be able to do it.
I also did my model horse show on Saturday. I did well. Mostly i had fun seeing my friends i haven't seen since March. I relized that i love both my hobbies, since i have met some wonderful people. I am so lucky that i can call them friends.

I did this card since i need to build up my stash of birthday cards.  This stamp is from Whipper Snapper. They make the cutest animal stamps. The pattern paper is from DCWV- dots stripes and plaid mat stack.
I used scissors for the edge around the image. the dots in the corners are stickers from Stampendous. I colored the image with my prisma colored pencils.

I am doing a good job? I would love to hear from you. When i get alittle better at this , i will be doing challenges for some prizes. I hope it will be soon.

Thanks for hanging with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment