Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Peachy keen challenge

Hello all. Long time no hear. I have been busy with Thanksgiving and shopping for Christmas gifts.
I got some good deals. I even went shopping on Black Friday.
 I was up at 5 a.m. I got some good deals then took myself to breakfast.

I decided to do a Peachy Keen Challenge. Number 42. You had to emboss it. dry embossing or wet.
I even could use a Peachy stamp since i just got my order from them.
I had the music embossing folder from Tim Holtz. which i put tumbled glass distress ink on to bring out the embossing. I layered some Dcwv paper from the winter stack. I stamped this cute snowman that i got free with my order. Its a super cute image. i will be using it alot in the future. I colored her with copics and added glitter with my sakura glitter pen. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper- winter punnies.

I hope you all enjoy. I am going to be on alot more so stay tuned.

Thanks for hanging out with me.
Tanya

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya,

    Adorable snowman! I just ordered that embossing folder. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that snowman Tanya and you've brought out the best in him! Thanks for joining us in the PK challenge. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete