Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hello all. I just want to say Happy New Year! I hope you all are safe and sound for the New Year.
I wish you all best of everything for the New Year. My crafty new years resolution is to donate more to charity, and to try to be publish again. That means i even have to submit something LOL.

I have two cards to show ya. First is a simple card that takes things from paper and from a stash.
The second is using a embossing folder in reverse and highlighting it with a white gel pen.

I have been on a kick with the Kraft paper lately. I love the simple look of it. I got a gypsy for x-mas so i am planning alot of cricut based cards in the future.

I also got Peachy Keen stamps for Christmas. I got some good ones, so using them  is the the future too.
I can't wait to show you some new cards in the New Year.

Wishing you all the best.

Thanks for hanging out with me.
Tanya

4 comments: