Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Almost March

Well it seems time flies, Since i posted last. OMG it goes so fast.

I have been looking for work, i still dont know what i want to do.

I was cleaning my room since it looks like a tornado hit it, its that messy.
I relized how much stamping and card items i had.

I took fairly big tote and purged my stash. There is all sorts of things i decided that didnt need any more. Cardstock, pattern paper, odds and ends.

I am donating it all to the local VA center. i fiquire all the Vets would use it for crafts.

i did card when i had some time. The image and sentiment is from Cat's Pajamas. Its from the set Oh Chute. I colored this with copics and i paper pieced the parachute.
I wanted this to be a bright card.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment