Wednesday, June 27, 2012

warm thoughts on being published

Hello all. i just wanted to share a card with you and share good news.

I was published in the recent Just Cards Summer issue.  My card is in the first section called Just Because. I think the World of you. I used Stampendous stamps. I love the Changito stamps. The kneehugger is so cute. you can color it so many ways.
I did direct to paper method to the mat. its a fun way to make background paper.

I would like to share this card with you today

I used red cardstock from Core d'nations to make a 5 inch square card.
Basic grey papers for the pattern papers. I got some craft tape from Micheals.
The stamps are Paper Smooches- healthy vibes set. I colored the cups with Distress Ink Markers.
I love how this card came out. Its so colorful and cheery.

Thanks for stopping today.

No comments:

Post a Comment