Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Paper Playtime challenge #73

Hello all. I guess i am getting into doing these challenges. I love anything goes . It makes the creative juices going. I had to use one of the new stamps i got on clearance from Hobby Lobby. I get alot of my stamps like this.

This is a stamp from Stampendous. Head over heels Changito. The card stock is from Core d'nations. The pattern paper is from CTMH. I got a couple of pieces from a demo. I cut banners from the the reverse side. I colored changito with Faber Castell markers. I like to doodle on my cards in some way. I decided to do dots around the edges of the card.  This card is going to a child for Send Love Today. I am getting a envie together to send next week.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, and I LOVE the sentiment!! How darling!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Paper Playtime DTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable!! I just love the sweet image and the papers you used!! What an awesome card...I love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors used on this card and the designer paper. Great sentiment w/ image too. :) Thanks for playing in paper with us at the Paper Playtime Challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete