Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Creative time Throwback Thursday Challenge

Hello all. i finally got my card done for the throwback Thursday challenge. Its a cricut-less challenge. That means no working with the cricut. You also had to use the colors: purple, green, orange and black.

i didn't even stamp on this card. the card stock is the paper company. The swirled purple layer is from K & company. The pattern paper is from DCWV ghosts & goblins mat stack. This card measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 .
the boo is cut from the pattern paper that had the words page. So it has all the required colors. 

I hope you like it? Please let me know what you think.
Tanya

3 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the stickers you chose! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
    liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the challenge!! Good luck!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Tanya, your did a GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!!! CUTE CARD!!!
    Big Gypys Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete