Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes

Hello all. I am trying to get my birthday cards built up. I decided to do a simple birthday card.
I choose to use the stamp sets that i got on clearance at Michael's. They were redoing their inventory so alot of sets went on clearance.
Lets just say i got a bunch of stamp sets that way.

I used Georgia Pacific card stock for my base. Its a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 card.
I stamped and colored the cupcakes on the card. then i stamped another to cut out.
i colored it and popped it up with foam squares. I used a template to do my dots around the border of the card.
When i stamped the sentiment, i first stamped it in light green ink, then stamped in black to the right slightly to do a cool shadow effect.

I colored the images with my mini crayola markers that i have at work.
The cupcakes from from Hero Arts. The sentiment is from Stampendous.

Hopefully i will have another birthday card to show you soon.
Thanks for hanging out with me.
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment