Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Columbus Day!

Well, its been another Columbus day here and gone. I did have to work. (it keeps me in my hobbies). :)

I have done a couple of more cards at work.

This card i did for the CAS88 Challenge on splitcoast stampers. I used recollections paper, Stampendous stamps(short stacks), and Memento ink. The challenge was to do a crinkle. I don't have the super gadget to crinkle my paper, so i had to do it by hand. The images were colored with prismacolor pencils.I like distressing edges.


This is a quick and simple card with no stamping. I used  bazzill paper for the base. the ladybug paper is by Heidi Grace. the epoxy sticker is also by Heidi grace. Can't you tell i hand did the bow.(i really have to work on that.)

I am still trying my hand at this blog, so it will be learning as i go.

Take care my friends
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Especially your super cute elf! :)

    Welcome to blogging girlie - it will be great, like you!

    ReplyDelete